Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetable

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I have one on the very last fecking day and everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

is the last day Friday 15th?

I have no exams out of 6 in the first week... disasterous second week!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

is the last day Friday 15th?

Nah Saturday 16th...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LC_ugh

i have 3 in the first and 3 in the second. unfortunately i only got one week off work, it was all i was allowed. my last exam is on the saturday and 6!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

Frisbee wrote: »
    Nah Saturday 16th...

*phew* nothing worse than being in until the last day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

My are pretty packed together!

Tues,Wed,Wed,Thurs - next week Tues,Wed,Wed

ah well could be worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Damn, it feels good to be completely finished exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fri, Sat
    Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri.

Fantastic, I get to lose out on €200 in wages thanks to this bloody timetable:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

****ing Linear Models II Sat 16th ****

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ugh not terribly impressed to be honest.

I've 2 exams in the first week. The first exam being a 9 o'clock start on Thursday (oh joy) and the second one being at noon on Saturday. :(

Then in the following week I have one on the Monday, TWO on the Friday and I have to come in on the last day, another Saturday, for my Ethnicity, Identity, Nationality exam.

Boo Urns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday.

Not too bad. Was hoping the English and History departments would spread out their exams for once and not have them back to back but oh welll.. Was expecting it anyway and could be a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭wexican

Mine is a little depressing to be honest. Tue 5th, Mon 11th, Wed 13th and Sat 16th.

Yes, last exam on the Saturday at 6pm....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Frisbee wrote: »
    I have one on the very last fecking day and everything...
    Same here - and exactly a week after the end of a wad of three in four days.

I only have four exams in the exam period this time: one subject is continuously-assessed, while another has a computer-based exam at UCD during the "study week". Definitely the most spacious schedule so far, for me.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

First one on Monday the 11th at 6, 2nd one on the tuesday at 12 and the last one on thursday at 1. So not too bad!;) All I need to do now is study...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Tues, Fri, Mon ... last undergrad exams ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

Last undergrad exams for me too - ahhh!

I've never known so many people i know to be in on the last day. Thought i was bad in til 2, I know a lot of my mates are in til 8....ouch.

My elective isnt on the timetable, it better not be on the last day of term like the language electives...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bollix. Two 2 hour exams on the 7th, one on the 8th and then finally the last on the 11th. Not a very forgiving timetable.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Hmm.Two exams on Friday 8th,two on Saturday 9th and that's it.

That is not going to be a fun weekend.Still, at least the exams will be over and done with quickly this way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Starting the 5th, finishing the 16th... which is my birthday, two exams that day :( And two exams on the 9th, first at 9am, so there goes my <snip> plans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Sean_K wrote: »
    ****ing Linear Models II Sat 16th ****
    SexyD4Lady wrote: »
    Starting the 5th, finishing the 16th... which is my birthday, two exams that day And two exams on the 9th, first at 9am, so there goes my <snip> plans!

Ahahahahaha

My Thursday the 15th finish ain't looking so bad now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

6 exams in five days....:(

But at least I'm finished on saturday 9th. Giving me a full 4 months holiday:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

Only the 4 exams for me, on the 6th, 7th and 8th, then the next Monday the 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ChristIsMurph

UCD forgot one of my exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

4 exams to fit into 12 days and I manage to get 2 on one day :mad: Thankfully the later one is an easy one for my elective

My last one is on Mon 11th, probably my first time ever to not have one on the last day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Have one on the first day..a week off...and then my other four exams in three days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Free.

Not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday X2, Friday for me. Very lucky not to have exam on last day, going to Lisdoonvarna that day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

finished forever on the 14th at 8! wish i finished a bit earlier but it will do, plenty of gaps between exams anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

ah friday, saturday, tuesday, friday.....then 1st year is done

i cannot freakin wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 stopthelights

aaaahhhh...6 exams within 5 days... 5th-9th! disaster!

Advertisement