Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Thats fine but those who wanted to discuss him negatively got lots of snide comments as well. Myself,and the others are who were not fans had to put up with lots of abuse as well, sure most of it was fair and balanced( DM-ICE made some very good and balanced points) but to claim that Hunter fans were totally innocent and we were totally in the wrong is not fair.
    I honestly thought my Hunter stuff had been quite toned down recently.

I know both sides were getting the abuse, that's why i'm trying the split!
    In some cases, ignorance is bliss. So if you don't want to read about HHH positivity, don't go there!, If you don't wanna read HHH negativity, don't go there!

And it doesn't ruin every monday night, friday night and every PPV thread too. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Loathe Him
    no complaints here! i think its a savage idea!!

hopefully it WILL work though. youll have your work cut out to stop the threads crossing!!

hopefully it WILL work though. youll have your work cut out to stop the threads crossing!!

Not if everyone behaves themselves. :D
    And on that note... back on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Love him or loathe him?

I have fallen into both camps, over the last 18 months or so, his "superhunter" feats have worn a bit thin for me, but then again he is not the only wrestler to have been portrayed in this manner and he will not be the last.

But if a wrestler can get a reaction of being loved or loathed, then he/she
    is doing something right as a strong reaction is being got from the fans and whatever character/storyline is being bought into.

Personally the worst thing that can happen is to experience apathy from the fans, at least if they hate you, then they still tune in to see if you lose.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Love him or loathe him?

I have fallen into both camps, over the last 18 months or so, his "superhunter" feats have worn a bit thin for me, but then again he is not the only wrestler to have been portrayed in this manner and he will not be the last.

But if a wrestler can get a reaction of being loved or loathed, then he/she
    is doing something right as a strong reaction is being got from the fans and whatever character/storyline is being bought into.

Personally the worst thing that can happen is to experience apathy from the fans, at least if they hate you, then they still tune in to see if you lose.

Heh, actually not sure if this should be moved to the appreciation thread. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

Atari Jaguar!
    I HATE TRIPLE H!

I crashed my ATV last week and I think I saw Triple H hiding in the bushes snigering at me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

OrtonViper wrote: »
    I HATE TRIPLE H!

I crashed my ATV last week and I think I saw Triple H hiding in the bushes snigering at me.

Are you sure it wasn't a double maybe Paul Burchill?

Atari Jaguar!
    No it was Triple H. I went on to find out that he cut the breaks. DAMN Triple H

That would be a good thing, less ad's and stuff!
    Oh wait, you mean brakes? Sorry, i misunderstood. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

BRAKE IT DOWN!!! Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its HHH and i'm blaming it on him!

Ultimate warrior as quoted on lordsofpain
    Responding to Triple H's comment that Warrior was the most unprofessional wrestler Triple H was ever in the ring with:

"I’m the most unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional a**** the business has ever seen. You are welcome."

Even more On Triple H: "Yes, Paul, sorrily (sic), your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn’t been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible, he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you."

BUMP!
    The HHH Mania match is coming up soon.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not ruin the Mania thread with HHHatred here.
    Use me, please! USE ME INSTEAD! :D

Atari Jaguar!
    Is it my imagionation or did that pice of ****, good for nothing Triple H win.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Lame main event right there Triple H really really irritates me didn't sell Ortons moves near well enough and a horrible ending very disappointed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

could he have buried Orton any worse?

answer: no.

the man needs to get a life at this stage. his ego is officially out of control and there is absolutely nothing anyone can say that can justify what happened tonight. to not only not have Orton go over, but to pummel him and Pedigree him as an ending to WM??

ludicrous, arrogant, self centred rubbish is what we witnessed there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    Well done Super Hunter you got your Mania moment, that was a fine burial, go forth and maybe you can top the Orton burial of 2004,2005,2006,2008, you know you want to, after he all he might take your spot some day and we could not have that now could we? Steph divorce him please so we can have someone new in the main event in the next ten years:(

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    But guys dont be so harsh on the man remember he put over Batista hard in 2005, if anything the WWE owe him:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I was hoping for one of the McMahons to pull a heel turn. Randy captivated the audience for the last few months and deserved better than that.

Unless Randy gets a rematch at Backlash, whats next for HHH?
    I dont hate Hunter at all but come on, that was some lame as burying of a much more interesting character and wrestler in this current time.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

I hope Orton gets a clean victory to take the title off HHH sometime soon to make up for this shambles followed by HHH taking a break from the title scene.......I know Triple H would never allow this so heres hopin for Stephanie to catch him cheating and divorce his ass and force him to job out the rest of his career.

p.s It's possible I wouldn't actually like him to be divorced bit harsh but christ man learn some humility and stop burying everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭steod

I have a lot of time for HHH but that was a poor ending to the biggest show of the year.:(

Atari Jaguar!
    I hope Orton gets a clean victory to take the title off HHH sometime soon to make up for this shambles followed by HHH taking a break from the title scene.......I know Triple H would never allow this so heres hopin for Stephanie to catch him cheating and divorce his ass and force him to job out the rest of his career.

p.s It's possible I wouldn't actually like him to be divorced bit harsh but christ man learn some humility and stop burying everyone.

I am pissed bt look at the history. They have feuded so many times and the outcome has been the sdame..
    2004 when Orton turned face Hunter buried him emphatically
    2006 DX killed Rated Rko
    2008...Hunter beat him in three straight PPV'S
    We should have seen this coming really:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Backlash is only 3 weeks away which is a good thing. Batista to come back and help Orton beat Big Nose. :)

In a shock turn, here, i'm in agreement here.
    I could have lived with HHH going over, really, i could have!

But not this way, Orton looked about as weak as a kitten in this match.
    At the same time though, when was the last time HHH got a win at Mania? In fact, Orton destroyed HHH and then chose to pin Cena to add insult to injury last year.

But definitely a weak finish to a weak card, overall.

Atari Jaguar!
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    In a shock turn, here, i'm in agreement here.
    I could have lived with HHH going over, really, i could have!

But not this way, Orton looked about as weak as a kitten in this match.
    At the same time though, when was the last time HHH got a win at Mania? In fact, Orton destroyed HHH and then chose to pin Cena to add insult to injury last year.

But definitely a weak finish to a weak card, overall.
    Twas a poor match but they really don't put on good matches together no matter who wins.
    Last year I could be wrong, Hunter and Cena dominated then Trips hit the pedigree on Cena pinned him, while Orton then kicked him and fell on Cena and pinned him, it was no destruction from what I remember.
    You could be right but I have no desire to watch the match again to see if I am wrong;)

Rjd2 wrote: »
    You could be right but I have no desire to watch the match again to see if I am wrong;)

Right now i am loaded to the gills with Jack Daniels! (c'mon, you expected me to sit through those four hours sober?)

I have last years Mania on Blu-Ray, and i actually haven't gone past the second match on it yet since i bought it nine months ago, so my memory doesn't serve me well.

But a win is a win, and putting someone over is putting someone over. Orton went over last year, end of.

But this year really was an abortion, and it served to what i was pretty much prepared for, an awesome build up with a piss poor blow off, and that's exactly what we got unfortunately.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

HHH is the closest ive ever heard of a guy taking his wifes surname instead of the other way round

To be fair, Paul McMahon sounds better than Stephanie Levesque. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Can't believe Randy didn't go over last night.

Seems like it's payback for the comments he made after last years draft.

Loathe Him
    what were they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hunter was hardly going to lose on the 25 Wrestlemania though. Expect Randal to win at Backlash

Hunter was hardly going to lose on the 25 Wrestlemania though. Expect Randal to win at Backlash

He lost at the 20th one?
    In fact, he's lost at most Manias, so it was a hard one to call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

what were they?

During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, PowerSlam Magazine conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here are Orton's comments when asked by PowerSlam Magazine what he thought about HHH being drafted to SmackDown:

I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you. And we got Rey Mysterio, we got Kane, Batista. I've got history with those guys.

I really don't see what was wrong with what Orton said there. Umaga shot off his mouth, and Orton called him on it.

It's not like he went on a handbag destroying rampage or anything. ;)

Atari Jaguar!
    During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, PowerSlam Magazine conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here are Orton's comments when asked by PowerSlam Magazine what he thought about HHH being drafted to SmackDown:

I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you. And we got Rey Mysterio, we got Kane, Batista. I've got history with those guys.

Yeah that was great. He got stick for it though as some felt he had no right to complain about Hunter despite been buried numerous times by him. :rolleyes:
    Ortons best mates outside the ring apart from Cena are Umanga and Carlito, I imagine their is some fierce bitching going on about Hunter when they go on the tear:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Atari Jaguar!
    Triple H is a dirty fúcking cóck muncher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I personally don't see how that is a fair evaluation Callaway. He is of course only as high in the card as he is because of Steph but what makes him a "cockmuncher"?

Atari Jaguar!
    I personally don't see how that is a fair evaluation Callaway. He is of course only as high in the card as he is because of Steph but what makes him a "cockmuncher"?

This is the HHH bashing thread. If you can't handle the bashing don't come here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Atari Jaguar!
    Having read the result of the main event I'm glad I no longer watch the current product. Diabolical.

Atari Jaguar!
    Having read the result of the main event I'm glad I no longer watch the current product. Diabolical.

well put

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

I would not be suprised to see orton go over early as tonight as it would be easier for hhh to lose the title on raw possibly a screw job by a mc mahon.

• Advertisement

Diabolical.

i was trying to find the right words to fully encompass how ridiculous the result of the main event was last night. You mate, have found it.

Couldn't have put it better without getting banned.

Guys, as you are aware, this IS a Triple H bashing thread. Which means that there may be opinions expressed that not everyone will share. boards.ie, nor myself may not necesessarily share or agree with the opinions of the posters here. So getting into arguments over the opinions or reporting the posts really will serve no purpose. The title sets the overall tone of the conversation.

Gonna stick that on the start of the thread too. :)

SlickRic wrote: »
    Couldn't have put it better without getting banned.

Yeah, cos i'm such a Nazi that I would ban someone for bashing HHH in a HHH bashing thread. :rolleyes:

Loathe Him
    you know what... i wouldnt have been a HHH basher. I always liked his character, matches etc.

No more.

That was Randys time. It was perfectly set up. They had better dish out some justice tonight. I know its not AS good, but it would still be some sort of decent end to what could have been a great angle.

Although.. If Randy wins tonight, HHH will just beat him at backlash.

Yeah, cos i'm such a Nazi that I would ban someone for bashing HHH in a HHH bashing thread. :rolleyes:

not a reflection on you at all ma'man, just a reflection of the language i would like to use in reference to HHH's antics. it'd be far too offensive to print, even for a HHH bashing thread.

and i don't wnat to speak for everyone but i'm sure many on here feel the same :)

not a reflection on you at all ma'man, just a reflection of the language i would like to use in reference to HHH's antics. it'd be far too offensive to print, even for a HHH bashing thread.

and i don't wnat to speak for everyone but i'm sure many on here feel the same :)

Far as i'm concerned, as long as it stays on this thread, say what ya like about the guy. That's what it was created for.

I actually think it's working too, for the first time in ages i've read a PPV thread with no minimal anti HHH propaganda. And it's been damn refreshing too and if this is any indication, then not only are we gonna have a less hostile set of RAW and PPV threads, but this anti HHH thread will probably be one of the most popular threads on the forum.

I know a small portion of you weren't up for the idea of this, and i will thank you all for bearing with me on this. I think it's passed it's trial run anyway.

• Advertisement

I actually think it's working too, for the first time in ages i've read a PPV thread with no minimal anti HHH propaganda. And it's been damn refreshing too and if this is any indication, then not only are we gonna have a less hostile set of RAW and PPV threads, but this anti HHH thread will probably be one of the most popular threads on the forum.

I know a small portion of you weren't up for the idea of this, and i will thank you all for bearing with me on this. I think it's passed it's trial run anyway.

couldn't agree more SR to be honest. it's performed the function it set out to do, and people who want to b*tch about him 24/7 can certainly do so freely.

my thinking of him was similar i think to DieselQueen before last night; he never bothered me THAT much. I always gave him some sort of benefit of the doubt; that in the long run his current invincibility would help propel someone when the beat him. But I just can't defend the tool after WM. The fans chanting RKO said it all for me.

He's slow, he can't (or doesn't bother to) work to 10% of his previous ability, and he's keeping himself in the position to the absolute detrement of the company. he doesn't even draw anymore.

Last night was Randy's night and it was taken away, and I fully believe this, by that selfish a**hole who couldn't put his own ego to one side to help the business that he's so quick to f**king preach his love and respect for.

It was taken away, not only by the loss itself, but the manner of it. Orton, a man who has outperformed everyone in the company for the last 3 months, was made look like piece of sh*t on the sole of that tosser's shoe at the biggest show of the year.

1_665905128l.jpg

Just to bump the thread a little bit, just for the craic. no real reason like.

good God I hate when he does this :D

Atari Jaguar!
    1_665905128l.jpg

Just to bump the thread a little bit, just for the craic. no real reason like.

good God I hate when he does this :D

GTFO
    :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭brick tamland

They should turn Superhunter heel with Vince and Steph and have give him the "gimmick" that he can do whatever the fook he wants whenever he wants to as he's family. Imagine the heat he'd get. I'm sure Hunter would be able to play the part alright :D and could you imagine the heel heat

Atari Jaguar!
    They should turn Superhunter heel with Vince and Steph and have give him the "gimmick" that he can do whatever the fook he wants whenever he wants to as he's family. Imagine the heat he'd get. I'm sure Hunter would be able to play the part alright :D and could you imagine the heel heat

he would still be a hogging sanavabitch though

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement