Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with NUIM Webmail

• 31-03-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing issues where the interface on the MYCE (Webmail & Calendar) will only give access to the calender function?:mad:

Comments

me too!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

GMail ftw. Just set up forwarding when it's working again and you're away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Not workin for me either :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

banquo wrote: »

I tried this a few months ago, but I did something wrong and I never looked into it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Seems to be back up and running again!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

banquo wrote: »

I'd wager that would not have helped with today's issue because the mail server got itself in a muddle, whilst in a mess it cannot take in your messages and forward them on to Gmail ;)

The mail server was responding to pings, telnet operations and stuff so it was just an intermittent problem, all is well now as has been pointed out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I'd wager that would not have helped with today's issue because the mail server got itself in a muddle, whilst in a mess it cannot take in your messages and forward them on to Gmail ;)

The mail server was responding to pings, telnet operations and stuff so it was just an intermittent problem, all is well now as has been pointed out

True! You still wouldn't get any college mail. Best it would do is make sure that you get all other mail not sent by the college, but I think most students only use their MYCE account for college stuff and have an external account (gmail, hotmail, etc) for other stuff. In my experience anyway, I can hardly vouch for the majority of students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Forwarding ftw. Purely for the handiness if nothing else.

Advertisement