Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Club for your area

Options
  • 31-03-2009 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Could your area benefit by having a youth club for young people? Is there an alternative to hanging around the local shop or green? Would you have an interest in helping get a club established in your area. If so I can help. I am a youth officer for the North Dublin area, and work with people to establish youth clubs in various areas. I provide training and support to volunteers that would like to get involved. This is a great way for people to give something back to their community and provide a much needed social outlet for young people. Its also a great way to meet new people in your area. A Foroige club is a great addition to any area. Feel free to message me for more information or email me at bryan.gavin@foroige.ie .

Advertisement