Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the next date- where would you like???

Options
  • 31-03-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey looking for a ladies input here

met a girl a couple of weeks ago. a complete chancer encounter one night in a bar in town. just started chatting to her. anyway to cut a long story short. we've met up a few times. the simple dates; to a bar for a few drinks, to the cinema; simple stuff really.

anyway i've come around to thinking that i'm just gonna go all out and try and whooooo her cos i actually like her quite doesn't happen that often to me. usually i don't like them enough to go before the first, second date.

My question is where would you like to be brought on a date, or where have you being brought on a date that you had a really good time.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry, asking this kind of thing, along with what do I buy my GF for xmas, b'day, vals day etc is against the charter of the forum. May I suggest the Things to do in... forum. Better bet.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement