Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet

• 31-03-2009 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hey does anyone know how to fix this, my wireless won't work in my aparment on campus, it's usually fine but now it says im connected but it wont let me go onto any websites, its been like that two days and its working fine in the arts block

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

It's more than likely the router in your apartment. Report it to an RA or the technical assistant for campus accommodation, it should be looked into by them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Internet was down yesterday from around 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

if your ACTUALY connected and its not aquiring network address its probably your firewall or config settings.

Click start, go to run, type in CMD, black screen opens, type *ping www.website.com* hit enter,

under ping statistics, its will say packs sent/received, if its 4/4 then its a firewall.

if you get 4/0 im not gona bother explain the rest lol just get that jerk in it to have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭morning-glory

its working again :D, thanks all

Advertisement