Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerkros boiler parts

Options
  • 31-03-2009 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get parts for a Gerkros boiler? Even though they have gone into liquidation, they have contact numbers and email address for service and parts. Unfortunately, the phone numbers go through to voicemail and there's no response from the email address, so if anyone knows of a supplier with a stock of parts I'd really appreciate it.

I'm looking for a full baffle set (5 in total) for a Gerkros Gem (90,000 to 120,000 BTU) oil fired boiler.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 plumber r us

hi, if i cant get them i may be able to have them made for you, hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TopMan

I heard that 2 of the ex service engineers have set up a company to service and provide spares to all the old Gerkros oil and Woodpecker pellet boiler models.

James is at : jameshadow@vodafone.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Slate

You can contact Gerkos on their old number 062 71105. It is still operational and their engineers still do service calls and parts

Advertisement