Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

farm machinery sales/auctions uk

• 31-03-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

With the euro strong against sterling at present thinking of going to uk to purchase a power harrow.Anybody know where best to go or has anybody any expeirence of doing so--machinery auctions or dealers ect
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭nilhg

Some of the smart guys around here swear by Brocks, I've also seen some kuhn harrows refurbished by Andy Guest which looked good.

Apart form that it's a matter of scouring the normal dealers and auction sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

I can't imagine that Brock would be a big seller of power harrows. Plus, a guy I know who used to import a lot of stuff from him has moved to other sources as he found that Brock was expensive and mainly sold tractors with high hours.
    OP, I'd say go to a dealer rather than an auction or you won't know what you're buying.

Advertisement