Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out

Options
  • 31-03-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey,

New to Dublin city and looking to find out where are the clubs/bars for the over 35's.

Harold

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Clubs-Bojangles on Harcourt St, Cafe En Seine on Dawson st and Ron Blacks on Dawson st.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Rubix on Denmark Street plays a lot of 80s music and has a mature enough crowd.

Not my type of place though

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Barrys Hotel!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Only at closing time, when they drop in to collect their mothers and drive them home.....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

MIN2511 wrote: »
    .... Cafe En Seine on Dawson st and Ron Blacks on Dawson st.

Sweet Jesus.. stay away from those places unless you're feeling very wealthy (unless you mean the original Ron Black's, which I doubt)

I'm 32, and some of the places I frequent..

Slattery's
    Nealon's
    Grand Central
    The Oak
    The Lord Edward
    The Welcome Inn

amongst others....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Sweet Jesus.. stay away from those places unless you're feeling very wealthy (unless you mean the original Ron Black's, which I doubt)

I'm 32, and some of the places I frequent..

Slattery's
    Nealon's
    Grand Central
    The Oak
    The Lord Edward
    The Welcome Inn

amongst others....
    Each to their own, it depends on what kind of person you are...

The places you mentioned are pubs where no dress code is necessary, difference in price is probably not a lot and i doubt there are nice(stuck up) wimmin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

The Welcome Inn

haha
    love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Cafe En Seine on Dawson st and Ron Blacks on Dawson st.

Make sure you top up your fake tan if you're planning on going here. Male or female, seriously pretentious places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Each to their own, it depends on what kind of person you are...

The places you mentioned are pubs where no dress code is necessary, difference in price is probably not a lot and i doubt there are nice(stuck up) wimmin :)

I've met gorgeous women in a lot of those places. Plus they come with the added bonus of not being gold-digging bitches! ;)

Advertisement