Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to celebrate the end of the undergrad

Options
  • 31-03-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

What would be the best way to celebrate the end of the undergrad? I mean, not the usual sh*te of getting pissed and going to coppers or tripod or d2, a proper "Animal House" way of "Yeh! I'm finished this sh*t! Now I'm going to drink a pint of absinth and throw squirrels at Hugh Brady!" Any suggestions or anecdotes welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Beer and Naked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hughbrady

Work away, I love squirrels. In fact, I collect 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Beer and Naked.

I like the way you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

We should have a boards beers on the last day of term, whenever that is? I've always wanted to at least make one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I always prefer to celebrate last day of exams more. Straight into the Horse Show House and hoping to do the Baggot Mile

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Might I suggest something. Celebrate á la Homer Simpson....in a paddling pool wth beer and food. Nudity optional....but necessary!:pac:

Getting a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

You stole the words right out of my mouth!

You stole the words right out of my mouth!

I'll have that sandwich beside you too.

Advertisement