Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Manford

Options
  • 31-03-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭

What do ye think of Jason Manford? I think he is hilarious, a friendly humour. Seems like a guy you want to give a hug.

Check out his "Liverpool" gag, I think it was at the Apollo. I'd link it, but I can't get onto youtube. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

mars bar wrote: »
    What do ye think of Jason Manford? I think he is hilarious, a friendly humour. Seems like a guy you want to give a hug.

Check out his "Liverpool" gag, I think it was at the Apollo. I'd link it, but I can't get onto youtube. :(

Do bear hugs count as hugs?
    Do headlocks count as hugs?
    Do semi automatic mach.......

BUT fair play to the lad for getting up and doing what he does (as long as im not in earshot)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm guessing you don't like him very much then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

I really like a lot of his stuff, love him on 8 out of 10 cats and seen both his shows at the apollo, love his bit on transfer deadline day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭POKERKING

i like him find him hilarious! also helps he supports the best team in the world!! hes playing vicar streett owards the end of the year id say it will be a decent gig def going to go to it!

"utd fans there like rats-never more than 3m from one!" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

He's hilarious, loved his skit on Deadline Day =]

• Advertisement
Advertisement