Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jg g36c flash hider

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

There is a little grub screw on the underside of the flash hider, and yes, that should fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

You'll need a very small Allen Key.

assuming that's the correct way of spelling that word..
    I don't think i ever have...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

A 2 or a 3mm might do it.
    Be gentle, they are not made of Diamondillium, or even Diamondium for that matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

+1 to all above, small allen key releases the flash eliminator. That Silencer will fit, the 14mm adaptor will do it. (Have to say thats the coolest silencer I've seen) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

That is very cool indeed, would love to see how it work/works out in the end! :cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

just got the silencer yesterday, fits perfect on the gun and the smoke effect is pretty cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Just be sure to clean your barrel regularly and thoroughly, the powder used in that smoke cap system can collect in your hop or even your gearbox if left to settle without maintenance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcguthrie19

On the question "Does anyone have tips on taking off the JG G36c flash hider? I can not get it to move at all and the screw is starting to strip."

It took me a little of guess and check to get mine off..

First you need to take out the little retaining screw, mine came out no problem but some peoples just won't come out so i don't have advice there...

But once you get the screw out, the best thing is to get a heat gun and heat it up then take a wrench the flash hider, but what i did was taking vice grips on the outer barrel and a wrench on the flash hider and then twist them in opposite directions...

Good Luck!!!!

________
    Key Hider

Advertisement