Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos got sick of creative Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

open wrote: »
    Freedom of speech and all that, if you dont like the thread you dont need to post in it or read it. As you can see there is people on here that agree and disagree with the guy, thats why its called a discussion forum.

first up muppet check - only two posts and both in this thread...should I be saying hello again Mr T./Manager?

second I've no issue with people discussing creative ireland or any other topic but I think it would be better if people started a new thread as there's at least 3 pages of this one that are just ramblings from someone with a personal grudge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 open

ztoical wrote: »
    first up muppet check - only two posts and both in this thread...should I be saying hello again Mr T./Manager?

second I've no issue with people discussing creative ireland or any other topic but I think it would be better if people started a new thread as there's at least 3 pages of this one that are just ramblings from someone with a personal grudge.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztoicalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh, im sorry I fell asleep reading your extremley boring bio. God you love to write about yourself. Anywho zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztoical your still trying to tell people what to do even in your last comment "I think it would be better if people started a new thread as there's at least 3 pages of this"

I may be a muppet as you said which was vey rude by the way but you draw like one. You should worry more about your poor artwork rather than what other peoples opinions are on CI.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

goodbye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 open

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    goodbye

Why were are you going ??????

Ahh a wee thank you from from zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztoical ahh you report me again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you web site is better than Nytol it sends me right of to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

abusive comments are not welcomed,

even ones you delete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Gym instrutor

Im sick of the people on that forum. Im a graphic designer and I have to say I wont be using it again!:mad:

+1

Advertisement