Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do your corrected Junior Cert scripts go??

Options
  • 31-03-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Just wondering what happens to your corrected junior cert exam scripts assuming you did not appeal them. Are they stored in some warehouse or are they destroyed even after 2 years??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

I presume they are shredded and recycled or something. Haha, just got me thinking, when your doing a state exam, just remember that eventually, some chinese lad is going to be wiping his arse on your A1 standard essay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

They are stored for 6 or 7 years or something i thinks, then theyll be recycled and the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

JC papers, I doubt that they are kept for too long.

(They really shouldnt be anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

timmywex wrote: »
    They are stored for 6 or 7 years or something i thinks,

that is correct. There's a guy in Donegal takes most of them , makes multiple photocopies of every paper and then continuously recorrects the same papers over and over again just to see if he can get to within 20% of the previous time he marked it. Most of the time he is within this range. Then for the summer he corrects the real exams....

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mcerc

nuns in Galway eat them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

mcerc wrote: »
    nuns in Galway eat them
    Delta Kilo wrote: »
    I presume they are shredded and recycled or something. Haha, just got me thinking, when your doing a state exam, just remember that eventually, some chinese lad is going to be wiping his arse on your A1 standard essay!

loling at those answers :D thanks for the answers!!! Be nice to see them again tho just to see how bad (or good) they really are, I know I would be probely kicking myself at some of the answers I gave which seem like common sense now:rolleyes:

Advertisement