Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games you going to before seasons end?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Away game
    No comment on the accruacy of those descriptions mate:D

See u about 11 - 11.30 in the brickies, cant wait now.

Shane - might see you for a pint at the gate, I'm on the 8.10 so should be there around the same time.

coys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Away game
    Sounds Good Mark, myself and Ro on the 8am to Gatwick.
    See you at the gate bar for a bag of apples (or 3) !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 limerickyidd

Anyone going to Liverpool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭j.griff

yes there is a couple of us heading over sat morning till monday. i will pm you my number if you wanna hook up for some drinkys before hand, not too sure what the craic is with the bars and what have ya, but if you ring or text me i can tell ya where we are at.. coys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Away game
    j.griff wrote: »
    yes there is a couple of us heading over sat morning till monday. i will pm you my number if you wanna hook up for some drinkys before hand, not too sure what the craic is with the bars and what have ya, but if you ring or text me i can tell ya where we are at.. coys

The Arkles on Anfield Rd will be full of Spurs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement