Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Looking for a decent Phantom of the Opera Mask in Dublin/Ireland?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Don't ask! I have searched everywhere and can only find a very poor one in the Joke Shop.

Would be hugely grateful if anybody knew somewhere in Dublin where a decent phantom of the Opera mask could be found.

Or if you know anybody who has one i could borrow for a few days.

There would be a couple of nice bottles of wine in it if anybody could secure one for me. Or any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance . . . . . . .

Something like this would be ideal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Have you tried eBay? I frequently use it for costumes for parties and shows. Most stuff I've got from the US or UK and it rarely takes over a week to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

athtrasna wrote: »
    Have you tried eBay? I frequently use it for costumes for parties and shows. Most stuff I've got from the US or UK and it rarely takes over a week to arrive.

Thanks for the input but its today i need it. Anybody? . . . . . . .

Advertisement