Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payroll course - GPA Solutions

Options
  • 31-03-2009 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has taken any courses with a company called GPA solutions? I am thinking of taking a course Certificate in Manual & Computerised Payroll Course with them and was just curious if anyone had heard of them or used them before. I am having difficulty finding any kind of affordable course and before forking out a few hundred would be interested if anyone had any kind of feedback after using this company or taking the course.

Thanks in advance... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 maj206

hi there,
    did you ever do that course? i am starting the same one myself this thursday and came on here to see if anyone knew anything about it and the only relevant post i could find was yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marie Louise

Hi, I am just wondering if you did this course and how you found it? I am looking into it for May and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Hi Marie Louise,
    I completed it 2 weeks ago and i did enjoy it! i found it a bit slow/easy the first week but i realise there were others there who didnt catch on as quickly so the tutor had to go at a pace to suit everyone but it did get a little harder the 2nd week but nothing i couldnt cope with! its level 5 so if you've done anything more than this level6/7/8 in anything else as i had then you will fly through it!
    i now understand everything about my payslip and know exactly what i'm paying or should be paying and why! there is a written assignment to hand up on the last day and a computerised exam on the final day but results wont be available for a few weeks and i believe you dont get the actual cert until about 3 months after the course!
    hope this helps ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marie Louise

Great ...thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brzozexpl

Hi, just quick question. Was the course expensive?

• Advertisement

i think its around the €465 mark but as i am unemployed i was entitled to 100% funding

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brzozexpl

maj206 wrote: »
    i think its around the €465 mark but as i am unemployed i was entitled to 100% funding

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tillym

I Completed mine a few Months ago, i was lost with it, the Tutor moved way too fast & if anyone asked questions they would be ponned off with the answer " Just trust me"!!!

Advertisement