Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Required for final year thesis

• 31-03-2009 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

The survey I have linked to this e-mail is for my final year thesis. It would really appreciate it if you could fill it out and forward this e-mail to anyone you can. If you have a Bebo, FaceBook, Myspace, SpaceFace, MyFace, MyBook or SpaceBook I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this to you friends on them as well.

If you are going to answer it, please answer it truthfully as it very important to me.

Link is below

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=55q96Xlfq_2fJuqLCFOQenyg_3d_3d

Thanks

Conor

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I just filled in your survey there mate, however may I suggest starting an actualy thread and getting some discussion going on it? I know lots of people have some pretty strong views on this type of thing - you'd get better information for your thesis that way.

Advertisement