Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Deleted?

Options
  • 01-04-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

I think I have had a thread deleted from the Alt and Indie forum today. i posted it earlier, but I went back to check it just now and it's disappeared.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

cheers,
    Karl.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

pinksoir wrote: »
    Can anyone shed any light on this?

Yes, Dudess deleted it, reason given; spam.

Cheers,
    Karl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Here, don't be signin your names on your posts. Makes you look like lovers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Karl vs Karl

Boards response to Kramer vs Kramer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You should know never to post threads about bands outside the golden age of madchester/shoegazing on Dudess watch.

Proper order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Just to have it said, I wasn't spamming. Below I have links to two other threads on the same forum, by posters with massively smaller post counts than mine which are clearly spam themselves.

The thread I posted could have been moved, if it was in the wrong forum, or, at the very least, I could have been contacted to let me know the thread was to be deleted.

I find this to be quite uneven handed modding, though I'm sure I wasn't being targeted (why would I be), but I'm finding it hard to understand why my post would be deleted and the following two left up.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055519271

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055506316

Cheers again,
    Kramer, I mean Karl. Dammit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement