Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage payment protection???????

Options
  • 01-04-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

hello all, im a thinking of signing up for some mortgage payment protection as i dont feel my job is secure and havent got a clue how to do it and how much it costs,i have heard from some people that its a scam and am wondering what the experts of boards think about it all?

any advice would be great as i want to get this sorted asap.

thanks all.

markos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've no personal experience, but I recently saw this information on the website of the Financial Regulator (for what it's worth).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I sell it but be weary and read all the terms and conditions.

If you have good reason to believe you will be let go and are let go (based on this fear) they may not payout . . .

Details are as follows:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59629675&postcount=24

Email me if you want a full copy of terms and conditions, but please read them all . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

See my post in this forum. Havn't gotten a penny yet- just a big headache. I think you might be better getting income protection insurance if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

See my post in this forum. Havn't gotten a penny yet- just a big headache. I think you might be better getting income protection insurance if you can

Is the problem that they will not get back to you or are they simply refusing to pay out your claim.

I know that Redundancy claims have quadrupled recently!!

Income protection is a clearer product but its the redundancy cover that most people are looking for these days.

Advertisement