Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Options

Options
  • 01-04-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Well, Im in 5th year and I am doing Geography, Art, Music and French. I want to do Primary Teaching after school but being realistic I dont think Im going to get the points. I will aim, and try my best but I want to have a few back up plans. If I dont get the points I will do Arts in UCC maybe and do the 18month course in Mary I or the Hibernian course. However, my worry is that what If I change my mind and decide not to do primary teaching? or it doesnt work out? I think I made a big mistake when I chose my subjects -not doing a business or a science.. I was useless at science and hated it but I should have kept a business.. I was thinking about doing economics..
    anyway what other career options besides teaching do I have.. I know you dont HAVE to have business for a business course but its better. i have never done anything businessy like. tanks

Advertisement