Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LLB

Options
  • 01-04-2009 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I recently graduated from UCD with a BA and im interested in pursuing a career as a solicitor.
    I'm currently doing the Post Grad Dip in Law at DIT, and im looking into doing the 2 year LLB in UL or transferring into second year of the LLB in Galway.
    My friends think i should just go ahead and do a masters, that getting a basic law degree would be like a step backwards but as the job situation is so bad at the moment i dont think a few more years in college will hurt.
    I was wondering if anyone has any opinions?!
    On Galway v. Limerick LLB or on my options in general.
    Anything appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I'm doing the LLB at the moment, PM me if you have specific questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 onedoubleo

Im not 100% familiar with it but I lived with someone during the 2 years they were getting their LLB.
    After catching up with him a few weeks ago he said although the course was good he still felt very unprepared for the Kings Inn exams he sat.
    From the reputation that the KI has then maybe it wasnt the course's fault

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

PM me if any questions

Advertisement