Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie and Facebook

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

This is the end of Boards, I don't like Facebook and have decided long ago to have nothing to do with them. So this is my last log in, from today, Boards will fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

2 stroke wrote: »
    This is the end of Boards, I don't like Facebook and have decided long ago to have nothing to do with them. So this is my last log in, from today, Boards will fail.

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Hope the Daft guys were privy to the prank and didn't venture into feedback this morning to see that some of their stake had been acquired by Facebook :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Edit: I am so dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

TelePaul wrote: »
    Edit: I am so dumb.

you can add me to that too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Thaedydal wrote: »
    FÚCK THAT.

It was bad enough when you bastards sprung the deal with daft.ie on us and now this. I trusted you, I listen to you Dev and regi when you took the time to
    explain to me how things were to be as you wanted staff for this site and
    wanted to be sure there was a enough money for a pay roll and now this ?

And what they hell have your fúcking staff done anyway other then faff about asking inane questions and screwing things up.

and now this, all of a sudden you have all turned into corporate whores.
    Was sucking Daft.ie dick such a natural thing for you all that you just
    rolled over and took it up the ass from facebook ?

Fúck you all you shower of greedy cock mongers, I have had enough abuse
    of all the small minded misogynistic bastards on this site, so much for your
    altruism or was that just another petty false promise to keep us all looking the wrong way while you did this.

I quit.

I want to be removed from all my forums I will cause a bigger shít storm then par or amp did.

I know where you fúcking live Dev you need not think you and the other jizz gargling admins are getting away with this.

And the Oscar goes to Thaedydal..

Loopy wrote: »
    yeah that was excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Guys, i am using boards mobile so i can't read all the replies-where we April fooled?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Guys, i am using boards mobile so i can't read all the replies-where we April fooled?

Oh damn... I thought you were just doing a really excellent job of playing along.

MIN2511 wrote: »

no :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

For some reason the episode of Father Ted with all the priests on the plane comes to mind.

Some people revealed too much about themselves because they thought they were going to die anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Loopy wrote: »

Ooooooooh I get an Oscar, Can it be Oscar Bravo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Aw crap can't believe I fell for it. I had lost all respect for all the mods that over reacted, ha. Ah well.

javaboy wrote: »

I've seen how this stuff works. First they disable some of the features due to server load or some other bull. Then miraculously a few months down the line, the servers are somehow able to cope again but... oh what's this?... that feature is subscription only... oh well ok.

Was it part of the joke to disable those quick links that are usually at the top of the page e.g adverts,soc,rec>after hours (you know the ones?)

Becuase I don't see them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Was it part of the joke to disable those quick links that are usually at the top of the page e.g adverts,soc,rec>after hours (you know the ones?)

Becuase I don't see them anymore

They're still there for me. Probably try the usual clear your cookies, cache etc. and restart your browser. I assume you're using normal boards and not face.boards.

They're still there for me. Probably try the usual clear your cookies, cache etc. and restart your browser. I assume you're using normal boards and not face.boards.

I'll try that now thanks.. And yeah normal boards, but oddly they show up on that faceboards

Edit: Wahay that worked, thanks, thats much better now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

F*cking ridiculous.

I for one will not be coming here anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Delete my account and all posts at once or you shall be hearing for my solicitor...

You money grabbing whores have crossed the line this time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

OMG! LOL! Dis is sooo awesome.

Chk out de pics of me and de boiz out last nite. How rAndOm r we like lol!!!!

I'm hoping Faceboards will only be accepting posts of the above nature. It'll really cut down on those annoying, easy to read, legible, coherent English posts that boards.ie insists on all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

you shall be hearing for my solicitor...
    Sitebanned...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Anti wrote: »
    Delete my account and all posts at once or you shall be hearing for my solicitor...
    Banned.

seamus wrote: »
    Banned.
    another sign of things to come eh :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Joking... serious... joking... serious... joking... serious.

My head's doing somersaults now... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

All I said was that piece of halibut was good enough for my solicitor!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Must say though i like the skin/style on face.boards.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Seamus banned for banning Anti.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Devore banned for banning Seamus.

Hmmm. That doesn't seem to want to work...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Congrats to the boards team!!

Finally we have a decent looking front page :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

DeVore wrote: »
    Seamus banned for banning Anti.

DeV.

Wait when did you drop the admin from under your name? And why can't Feedback posts be post of the day? This is an outrage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭long_b

I can't believe boards got me 3 TIMES today. I want today to be over.

Advertisement