Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit of fun for all you unhappy 3 users!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

ha i would if the THREE Fraudband would let me!! cnt access youtube recently

EDIT: haha i took on the world but 3 left me a broken man

madness best quote of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sonneti

Will tell you in September when its downloaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cowboy1981

-mark- wrote: »
    watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62jQ22w360
    its hilarious tell me what you think???

...Pure Genius! Very Very funny...

...The sad thing is that it's not just an April Fool...it's for real...the Govt have given these fraudsters €80M of our money...and we don't have a Hitler to execute those responsible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

This is hillariously funny.

But I'm afraid it does not make up for the fact.. Well 3.. The whole lot of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 -mark-

I posted this video link because I can sympathise with all the 3 customers who have to go through the frustrating phone calls to India,the constant excuses,the lack of performance from their broadband and the "3 is a magic number" jingle on their answer machine. I hope this does cheer you up a bit...IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT!! HA
    I've been a 3 customer..but I was lucky..I got out after a lot of heartache and phonecalls

• Advertisement

cowboy1981 wrote: »
    ...Pure Genius! Very Very funny...

...The sad thing is that it's not just an April Fool...it's for real...the Govt have given these fraudsters €80M of our money...and we don't have a Hitler to execute those responsible.
    It's a big club...you give me a bit of business and i'll give you a bit. Unfortunatley it's the tax payer who foots the bill.The English are having the same problems with 3. There was a problem on last week (Watchdog) which highlighted mobile phone companies and their inadequate contract cancelling procedures. They really put ALL the companies in a bad light.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62jQ22w360
    its hilarious tell me what you think???

Thats brilliant.You should send it to comreg.

ralphie wrote: »
    Thats brilliant.You should send it to comreg.
    Sorry but this maybe a bit ignorant of me...but who or what is comreg?
    sorry for being so ignorant ...not really a hi-tec person..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sorry but this maybe a bit ignorant of me...but who or what is comreg?
    sorry for being so ignorant ...not really a hi-tec person..
    www.comreg.ie many view them as more of a sock puppet for telecoms industry than acting in the consumers interest.

some people get them mixed up with www.regtel.ie who are the guys who have let what I consider to be premium rate scams to continue long after they are stopped in the UK

http://www.comwreck.com hasn't been updated in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

However ComReg is NOT responsible for the NBS, The Government & Eamon Ryan's dept are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

www.comreg.ie many view them as more of a sock puppet for telecoms industry than acting in the consumers interest.

Incompetence is different to corruption.
    some people get them mixed up with www.regtel.ie who are the guys who have let what I consider to be premium rate scams to continue long after they are stopped in the UK

Weren't RegTel due to be disbanded?
    http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single11092

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Onikage wrote: »
    Incompetence is different to corruption.
    who said anything about corruption ?
    comreg have defended the telcoms despite having line rental and average mobile bills twice the EU average
    Weren't RegTel due to be disbanded? http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single11092 However, Ryan said that in order to eliminate abusive practice, regulation in the areas needs tightening and the regulator requires real teeth.

“To this end, I will bring forward provisions in the Broadcasting Bill that make for more effective regulation in this area. I propose that RegTel in its current form be disbanded and placed under the aegis of ComReg which already has robust powers, including financial penalties, in relation to the telecommunications industry.
    comreg have real teeth :eek:

Thanks for the education lesson...much appreciated,just forwarded this video to them but I don't think I'll get a reply..do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

brillant, 3 users would recomend you find some one with actual broadband to watch it

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Brilliant.:D

I have'nt laughed that hard in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ordinary Joe

watty wrote: »
    However ComReg is NOT responsible for the NBS, The Government & Eamon Ryan's dept are.

Not involved in the telecoms side of things, but usually the way these government tenders work is that there is a steering group which involves more than just the tendering department. This lets the responsible Minister/Department have somebody to distribute the blame among if it goes wrong (...we employed the best advice, involved industry leaders, consulted widely among interested stakeholders etc., etc.)

In this instance it would be likely that other parties such as Comreg, Finance, Forfas and, god help us, politicians would have some role in steering the project. Might be interesting to find out who was on the steering group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

God, seen it about 5 times now

'Invading russia was easier'

haha

haven't laughed so hard for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Not involved in the telecoms side of things, but usually the way these government tenders work is that there is a steering group which involves more than just the tendering department. This lets the responsible Minister/Department have somebody to distribute the blame among if it goes wrong (...we employed the best advice, involved industry leaders, consulted widely among interested stakeholders etc., etc.)

In this instance it would be likely that other parties such as Comreg, Finance, Forfas and, god help us, politicians would have some role in steering the project. Might be interesting to find out who was on the steering group.

The way it works is simple math

the government give the tender to who ever does it cheapest

they dont care if my nanny can provide a broadband service to cover the land, if she was the cheapest she would get the contract.

government couldnt give a monkeys about who actually uses the new service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

That video was genius, really funny. I think anyone who has ever had the misfortune of calling Three will laugh out loud at some of the bits in it.

"I ended up on the f*cking roof"

Class!

We should all send it to Mr Ryan, and get as many people as we can to do the same, might even get a bit of press coverage to highlight the mess that NBS is.....

What do you all think?

I sent one to Ryan and another to comreg....I'll bet you anything I wont get a reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement