Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Version 3.0 to be released next week.

Options
  • 01-04-2009 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭

Version 3.0 to be released next week.

No official talk of new hardware though

<Link>

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Roll on the 7th!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Thanks for link. I especially am looking forward to the special upgrade for 3.0 beta users who bricked their iPhones - there's not much detail in the link on this (but it is mentioned). If anyone has any more info on this please link it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Fcuker :P

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

nice :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

wonder can u still get 3.0 if u have unlocked and jailbroken your phone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Yay, was wondering when we'd hear of a date.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

faceman wrote: »
    Yay, was wondering when we'd hear of a date.

Speaking of dates, look at the date the thread was started on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Yea it looks fantastic. I really can't wait!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im trying to update to 3.0 in my iTunes but its not showing? Do I need to get direct to the apple site or something?

it took me a while before I understood what Tom was trying to tell me!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Im trying to update to 3.0 in my iTunes but its not showing? Do I need to get direct to the apple site or something?
    I think Princess Tom / A dog named Boo had a direct link, or maybe the OP ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

It's still in development (second beta or maybe RC, I think). It won't appear available through iTunes for another while yet.

Advertisement