Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foxes are to be protected.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Cool. Foxes are deadly things.
    Can imagine them struting around with bodyguards now lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

I'm actually surprised that one of the reasons cited was "urban sprawl" as I was under the impression that foxes did well in suburban areas, as food sources are actually more plentiful than in rural areas..
    but as regards the modern waste disposal methods, does that have something to do with the recyclable wheely bins, and the fact that the fox can't get at the potential food inside as they're too tall and sturdy? hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

There is always foxes in my estate in the night time. Cool little fellas. Was drunk one night and tried to catch one so I could rub it and be his human friend. The plan was for him to bring along his fox friends and show them how brave he was by walking up to a human. It didnt work though cos he ran away like a lunatic. True story :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

seanybiker wrote: »
    There is always foxes in my estate in the night time. Cool little fellas. Was drunk one night and tried to catch one so I could rub it and be his human friend. The plan was for him to bring along his fox friends and show them how brave he was by walking up to a human. It didnt work though cos he ran away like a lunatic. True story :)

Thats gas!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement