Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Fight Night 18 - Spoiler Thread

Options
  • 01-04-2009 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭

Weigh-ins were eventful,

Jeremy Stphens and Gleison Tibau both came in overweight. Fight has been changed to a catchweight of 158.

Ryan Jensen vs. Steve Steinbeiss is cancelled, Jensen told the commission that he was taking Alderall, which is a banned substance.

Also, there was some agro between, Cole Miller and Junie Browning, with Miller to blame, surprisingly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dunkamania wrote: »
    Also, there was some agro between, Cole Miller and Junie Browning, with Miller to blame, surprisingly.

cole-miller-junie-browning-100x100.jpg

http://the-fight-site.com/2009/04/video-ufn-18-weigh-in-miller-and-browning-nearly-brawl/

Is it on TV tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Love the name of the link " nearly brawl " - i was expecting fireworks a la Tyson - Lewis!

Hope Miller beats him easy, sooner the better Browning is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Love the name of the link " nearly brawl " - i was expecting fireworks a la Tyson - Lewis!

Hope Miller beats him easy, sooner the better Browning is gone.

Don't know why but I like Junie, I thought he did well in his last fight, I think Miller will get the win but I think it could be a great fight.

It's on tonight on Setanta Sports at 2am. It will be showen again the next day on Setanta Sports 1 at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I hope Junie destroys Miller :pac: I just like the way people hate him so much. I haven't heard a bad word about him since he started training at Xtreme Couture though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is it on TV tonight?

Setanta Sports 2 at 03:00

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Browning vs Miller - hope Miller runs through Junie, Miller by stoppage rd 2
    Griffen vs Dos Anjos - Griffen UD
    Bader vs Marrero - il give Bader a chance and il say KO but Marrero is a good fighter and if it goes the distance he'll get it.
    Conduit vs Kampmann - going to be a good fight and will be extremely close but il give Kampmann the nod.

Iv done a little accum for interest
    Miller @ 7/10
    Griffen @ 1/4
    Bader @ 1/5
    Kampmann @ 5/6
    Stevens @ 11/8
    @ 10/1

Marrero is 10/3 and is well worth a punt as Bader could still be very green. So iv had some of that.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Setanta Sports 2 at 03:00

It didn't tape for me last night. Is there a repeat on?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

millar choked out junie in the 1st, would have liked the fight to have been longer to see if junie had anything.

Starting right now Setanta Sports 1

• Advertisement

Griffin vs Dos Anjos was a very good match as was the main event..The other 2 on t.v were forgettable

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Good ol Setanta mess up again, I recorded it and the recording start at the Bader fight.

Main event with Kampmann was very good.

And how tyson griffins leg/knee didn't snap is beyond me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

The main event was excellent but the rest was fairly crap. Just the same old stuff, nothing exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

A good night of fights with plenty of different skillsets displayed. Very impressed with Condit and Kampann. Bader too. His wrestling is incredible,,He hurt his knee in the first and still dominated the otr dude..Hes going to be very tough to beat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Bader looked good. I think Condit and Kampmann were robbed of fight of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Condit v Kampmann was an awesome display of everything MMA should be. Super fight!

Advertisement