Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farir price for installing an alarm

Options
  • 01-04-2009 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    What would be a fair price for installing an alarm in a 3 bed semi detached house. It is wired and all windows and doors are to be alarmed (inertias and contacts). 1 PIR, 1 SAB, 1 dummy and 1 panic. A voice/text dialler is also required.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭cossworxenergy

mark2009 wrote: »
    Hi,
    What would be a fair price for installing an alarm in a 3 bed semi detached house. It is wired and all windows and doors are to be alarmed (inertias and contacts). 1 PIR, 1 SAB, 1 dummy and 1 panic. A voice/text dialler is also required.

Thanks!

Depending on ammount of contacts roughly between 500-600 euro maybe less

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

crossworxenergy's prices seem to be for unlicenced illegal installations which are not recognised by the Guards or Insurance companys'
    (Based on his previous post here.)
    A system to the above specification installed professionally by a licenced installer would be around €800-€900 incl VAT
    Which these illegal installers would not be paying..
    Remember with PSA legislation you must legally use a licenced installer.
    The users I know to be licenced here are
    Myself
    Fred Funk
    Jnealon

For the above specification I would recommend the Astec Fusion or Europlex SigNet.
    If you want any further info let me know.

Advertisement