Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert T Out of Metallica, Jason Newsted Rejoins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Chuchu

Doh!! Clicked away there with interest... That genuinely worked as an April Fool... !!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

another Metallica thread
    just what we all needed.
    I'm off to start a Guns N Roses one now, or some other washed up has been band like Megadeth FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

buck65 wrote: »
    another Metallica thread
    just what we all needed.
    I'm off to start a Guns N Roses one now, or some other washed up has been band like Megadeth FFS

productive comment!! good man! :rolleyes:

im looking forward to seeing Newsted on stage again with the rest of the lads.. but hopefully it wont cause a rift between robbie and the rest of the lads.. its only one night, im sure rob understands the importance of this induction...

whan' the 'Tallica!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

Heathen wrote: »
    productive comment!! good man! :rolleyes:

im looking forward to seeing Newsted on stage again with the rest of the lads.. but hopefully it wont cause a rift between robbie and the rest of the lads.. its only one night, im sure rob understands the importance of this induction...

whan' the 'Tallica!!! :D

Yeah but rob is in metallica, why shouldn't he be able to play too, just cause death magnetic isn't as good as the stuff in the newstead/burton eras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yep, this was already posted yesterday in one of the other "X is going to play with Metallica at the awards" threads

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59633102&postcount=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

OP, u gave me half an heart attack...don't do that again, I am old! :mad:
    :D
    Nice new anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

rgjmce wrote: »
    Yeah but rob is in metallica, why shouldn't he be able to play too, just cause death magnetic isn't as good as the stuff in the newstead/burton eras

True!! i dont understand why both cant play.. ya know.. play a few songs from jasons era and then a few from robs era's.. then again that could open up another can of worms and have Mustaine up on stage for jump in the fire or something too... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Looks like their both playin at the induction...
    METALLICA Spokesperson: NEWSTED And TRUJILLO Will Both Play At ROCK HALL Induction

Click

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think we should start another thread to celebrate :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

in fairness though, they arent being inducted for ANYTHING Rob has contributed.

I like Death Magnetic, but jesus, i doubt it was that album that swung their induction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

buck65 wrote: »

Man, poor MegaDave never gets a break here, does he? :)

Advertisement