Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA4 xbox Help

• 01-04-2009 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

May be mssing something here, let me know if I am.

I've finished the story but there seems to be loads of missions I haven't done (i've completed the Jacob missions, Brucie missions etc) - one of my mates asked had I stolen the cars for Stevie (?)

This seems to be a character I haven't come across during the game...or maybe I've killed him, I don't know.

Does anyone know how I'm meant to get to these missions or am I just talking out of my behind?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Brucis will introduce you to stevie during the course of the game.
    Stevie will text you MMS messages with a picture of a car and a street and feck all else.
    hese messages come fairly randomly. Have a look in your phones inbox for a text from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

5uspect wrote: »
    Brucis will introduce you to stevie during the course of the game.
    Stevie will text you MMS messages with a picture of a car and a street and feck all else.
    hese messages come fairly randomly. Have a look in your phones inbox for a text from him.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

Thanks all - had a text in my inbox.

Cheers.

Advertisement