Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread in soccer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Ok. How would you characterize the other posts:

?

Hey i was just getting into the spirit of things, having a laugh and a joke and all that given the day thats in it. you mean it isn't true GY isn't gone?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Hey i was just getting into the spirit of things, having a laugh and a joke and all that given the day thats in it. you mean it isn't true GY isn't gone?

If she is I'll eat DeV's moneyhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

Can't we all just get along

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

5starpool wrote: »
    If she is I'll eat DeV's moneyhat.

Dev's not gonna like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

bit sad a long time mod & smod treating helpdesk like their own playground. How ever are the users to believe that HD works if it's being used for a pisstake.

just mo of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Yes and how can you believe any radio station/newspaper etc. who make up stories today? Party pooper :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38,459 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Every paper is just like the sun today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Double negatives confuse me.

I think:) the answer to your question is "no".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The OT thread has been re-opened if anyone wants to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

As I said above, I don't particularly care for April Fools.
    I'm afraid I got giddy last night.

Apologies to the soccer mods for any hassle that came out of it. As it happened pretty quickly on a whim, neither the soccer mods nor politics mods were told about it but as far as I can see none of them fell for it and actually played along with it. At least there weren't any WTF PMs.
    kaimera wrote: »
    bit sad a long time mod & smod treating helpdesk like their own playground. How ever are the users to believe that HD works if it's being used for a pisstake.

just mo of course.
    Aren't you the guy who once shaved off half of one of my eyebrows when i fell asleep on his couch.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

sceptre wrote: »
    Aren't you the guy who once shaved off half of one of my eyebrows when i fell asleep on his couch.:)
    Pics! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Aren't you the guy who once shaved off half of one of my eyebrows when i fell asleep on his couch.

Never proven iirc and I believe Shaggy said it best :)

Advertisement