Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

country clean waste services.

Options
  • 01-04-2009 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Need some advice i am living in a park 20 house or so which is connected onto another road with 100+ houses . At between 6.30am and 6.40am every wed mornin they collect the bins from park, and the noise they make it a joke its more the truck. I have double glazed windows and its like they are in the room. I was under the impression that your not allow start work untill 8.30 in a res area? Are they an exception? If not who do i complain too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

In my area they have just started collecting at 6.30am instead of 8.30 as before. I praise the change!
    Have you ever tried driving to work and finding yourself in a queue of tens of cars all stuck behind the waste mgmt truck???
    I have always wondered why in this country they wait for 8.30 to go around with their trucks. Abroad collection is done mostly between 4.00am and 7.00am in order not to affect the morning traffic.
    I have standard windows, and am on the ground floor. Still I do sleep through it all. I suggest you turn the other side and in 10minutes you'll be back to sleep..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

while thank you for your reply but i dont share your praise and while you can simply turn around and go asleep which i cannot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

while thank you for your reply but i dont share your praise and while you can simply turn around and go asleep which i cannot.

Advertisement