Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frank Kennedy - Hot FM

• 01-04-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened to thisb guy? I heard he was convicted of being with a minor - haha. The scooter megamixes- too funny!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Huh? Sounds crazy... Links?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Must have been on your mind a lot for you to have brought it up!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

He was a true purveyor of ****e tunes, hot fm labelled him as a "superstar dj" which couldnt have been further off the mark - what a chancer! Surprised none of you remember this guy.....i only posted this thread for comedy purposes obviously!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Im having flashbacks here,didnt he play unbelievably unbearable sh*te like 'Ba Ba Ba Bobby Joe',scooter,and all them chipmunk voiced sh*te tunes,god I hated that channel,it was the big brother of dance music,lowest common denominator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Not to mention the haloween remix and the gladiator one which was by "white label"! What a retard...ah come on now, it was class when i was 15!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Never heard of the guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

English guy who did a drive time show on hot fm...Went off to the canaries afterwards and i still think is running a few venues...

Advertisement