Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia messaging v1.1 now supports html & hotmail

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Looks good. html support will be great.

For anyone trying to set up google hosted domain email accounts. (e.g tcd.ie) this
    I can't sign up with my Google Apps email address
    You may need to authenticate with Google's system before you can sign up for Nokia Messaging. To do this:
    On the computer you're using now, go to https://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha, where "yourdomain.com" is your own domain name.
    Enter the requested information (email user name and password, plus the letters in the distorted picture).
    Now on this computer, begin the Nokia Messaging sign up process again.
    should do the trick but I haven't had a chance to try it just yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Very good. Had no issues at all with using it for Google Aps. Just looks for your user/pass and seems to know the information for each domain.

Iv been using Googles application for this so will test this out. Does anybody know how one can get the mail button on the E71 to launch this? It seems to want to setup a new email instead rather then use the application I downloaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

on the last version i could only seem to use this program when using the Vodafone MISP connection, not the Vodafone Live! one. Problem is that my data tarriff only applies to Live!, so didnt really use it. Is this the case with everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gerryhaughey

Funny, it used to work for me on The Vodafone Live! AP now it only works on the Vodafone ISP AP. So the opposite of what you are experiencing.

Very odd, called Vodafone about it, reset my Live! account still no go.

Also i have an app that i use for twitter, will not work through Vodafone Live! AP either and will through the Vodafone ISP AP.

Any ideas anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I've this working on the e71 and no problems so far. :)

@Sully: Try TOOLS -> SETTINGS ->GENERAL -> PERSONALISATION -> ONE-TOUCH KEYS -> MESSAGING KEY -> Select Email

Working fine for me. In my list, I have "Email Setup" and "Email".

ambrose

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I've this working on the e71 and no problems so far. :)

@Sully: Try TOOLS -> SETTINGS ->GENERAL -> PERSONALISATION -> ONE-TOUCH KEYS -> MESSAGING KEY -> Select Email

Working fine for me. In my list, I have "Email Setup" and "Email".

ambrose

Legend, thanks. :)

Advertisement