Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Karl Pilkington is my hero....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

I know this a thread about the love for the man but come on this guy is not funny, he talks as if he's a child full of wonder, figuring out the world. Please don't confuse this with 'the man is a great thinker'. He's just pretending to have a confused thought process, which is neither funny or clever.

Karl Pilock-ington

wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I know this a thread about the love for the man but come on this guy is not funny, he talks as if he's a child full of wonder, figuring out the world. Please don't confuse this with 'the man is a great thinker'. He's just pretending to have a confused thought process, which is neither funny or clever.

Karl Pilock-ington

That's what people said about Stephen Hawking...and look at him now! Rolling around, having a laugh.
    Let down by a site that has practically everything Karl has ever done on radio, with and without Ricky, to download for free???!

Wow, what where you expecting? Karl to come out to your house and give you some monkey news?

Well....it would have been nice.

But maybe I should take another look ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

He's funny, but Ricky Gervais is a really annoying gimp.

Advertisement