Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Shops

• 01-04-2009 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi girls,

I'm looking for cheap shops (even online) that sell baby product, from cellular blanket to sheets, from breast pumps to bottle feeding.
    Any help??:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

ebay (enter new as a criteria)
    kiddicare.com
    online4baby is a good ebay shop

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

If you are in Dublin then check out michael guineys, I got cellular blankets there for 4euro. They also have reasonably priced clothes, etc.

Dunnes have lovely fleece blankets for 3 euro for babies which I find I use more then the cellular ones.

Also hickey chemists have/had offer of 3 for 2 on NUK teats/bottles.

Keep an eye on supermarket special offers. At mo Superquinn have special offers on nappies, baby wipes and milton sterilising fluid.
    Boots own brand baby products are 3 for 2, dont think it includes nappies. But they usually have nappy offers on too.
    Tesco have a bumper box of nappies on offer.

Smyths toystore seemed competitive for steam steriliser and baby monitor compared to boots and argos. Shop around!

I second Kiddicare.com, I ordered buggy, car seat, cot, nursery bedding. Very good and efficient.

Good luck!

Advertisement