Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any good pub bands?

• 01-04-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey, I'm looking for a band to play at a party in Wexford in July, any suggestions?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

littlelane wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for a band to play at a party in Wexford in July, any suggestions?????

If you're looking for a list of pub bands that play in the south east I suggest you go to a bar called Chocolate near the bank of Ireland in Wexford town. They have 'pub rock' bands nearly every weekend and probably wouldn't have a problem sharing phone numbers/email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

J.S. Pill wrote: »
    If you're looking for a list of pub bands that play in the south east I suggest you go to a bar called Chocolate near the bank of Ireland in Wexford town. They have 'pub rock' bands nearly every weekend and probably wouldn't have a problem sharing phone numbers/email addresses.
    The only prob there is
    alot of good pub bands that fall on their arse for parties, lack of material if the person wants a party set.
    Im in a band up waterford way and we now have a
    pub set - killers lizzy oasis kings of leon etc and a
    party/ wedding set - waltzes quicksteps 60's rock and roll
    if it's a 21st your having you can have the mix of both sets to please everyone (if that's possible)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 littlelane

Thanks for the help i'll try Chocolate :) i'll pm you now davylee cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ArmitageShanks

Aristocrats play around cork alot and are fantastic. They do mostly covers but they get the pub going nuts. Would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trueblue2

couple of mates of mine are in a kings of leon tribute band.. they're spot on so if you're into the K.O.L ... they'd be perfect!!

check out Knights of Leon on youtube... if you're into it get back in touch and i'll sort out contact details.

• Advertisement

oh yeah we offer disco service aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 littlelane

That's given me loads to work on, thanks :) Davylee could you pm me your details, set list etc. cheers

littlelane wrote: »
    That's given me loads to work on, thanks :) Davylee could you pm me your details, set list etc. cheers
    no prob
    is it a 21st?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lar mclachlan

Wrecking Ball official, have a look at their Facebook page
    A coverband that play everything but play it so good.
    Just heard them at a wedding and did an unbelievable version of purple rain
    They do all over the South East too

Advertisement