Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrrelstown info...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

your local so if you are happy to Buy there thats great, what more could you want in fairness. but for someone whos obviously not local and who i assume does not have a car (the op) i would be reluctant to recommend buying in tyrellstown at present...and i agree with gurramok.

Yeah, I agree with you - it depends on what you're looking for etc. I was just giving my experience with traffic.

Buses seem to take an age to get through the estates too - there are a couple of express services but if I was considering the train as a means of transport, I'd choose Ongar - there's a new train station planned for the area close to Barnwell Hansfied apparently. It's the re-opening of the Dunboyne line.

Tyrrelstown is definitely better for those with their own transport.

Advertisement