Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaner?

Options
  • 01-04-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any local contact details for the above and if possible how much they charged.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

I'll PM you contact details for guy who has been cleaning mine for the last year, does good job, can only give you what he charges for the 2 bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Emma A

would you mind pm'ing me too please thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Decks

can you pm me 2 please. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

And me please..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

I'd really like his number too. Maybe it would be best to post it in the useful contacts sticky at top of the page. Save you lots of pms :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

NewHome wrote: »
    I'd really like his number too. Maybe it would be best to post it in the useful contacts sticky at top of the page. Save you lots of pms :)
    Sticky is locked. Only Loyatemu or I can edit.

Maisy, if you check with the window cleaner that he's happy to have the number posted up, PM it to me and I'll add it.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

Can I have his number also?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Hi MD, PM'd you the contact details:)

Useful numbers and links sticky updated. You'll find the details in the household section.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Emma A

rang the window cleaner today he is coming to me friday he seemed delighted to be getting the business from here so worth a call thanks for the info :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wicklowjack

hi i am a landlord living in france
    i own a few houses in charlseland
    how much dose charge for a 2 bed room and a 3 bedroom
    need to get them done and dont think ryanair will alow me to carry a pole

wicklowjack, the phone number for the window cleaner is posted up on the Useful numbers sticky at the top of the forum. Give the guy a call for a quote!

Advertisement