Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker Exhibition in Dundalk

• 01-04-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi Folks.

Steve Davis will be appearing in the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Sunday 24th of May @8pm.

Ordinary--€20
    VIP ticket--€50 entitles holder to prematch finger-food function with the player at 7pm and a guarantee of a front row seat:)

All proceeds go to Our Ladys Childrens Hospital Crumlin.

For further details PM me

Tickets will beon sale from Various locations from next week on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hi - who else will be attending? Or is it just Steve..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

Its just Davis on his own, he,ll be playing local lads from around the town. Competions being run in the clubs for the chance to play him. There will also be the chance of winning a frame to play him on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 foul&miss

Hi up the town -

thanks for posting this! I would be very much interested in buying tickets. Unfortunately, I can't send PMs anymore: with the questionable new user rules, only members with 25+ posts are able to send PMs.

Could you maybe send me the info by PM?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Finally got the tickets sorted. You can contact me on 087-9270081 if your looking for some.

Tickets for this event are on sale from various snooker clubs in dundalk, or jackie Murphys Pub, Dublin Rd Dundalk, or Hothouseflowers, longwalk Dundalk, (beside xtravision). You can phone me direct on 087-9270081 or 087-6977637.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

How big is the venue,am i gonna be able to see the table if i buy two tickets?

The venue is capable of holding about 300, You will be able to see the table from all ares of the room.

Reminder of this event on Sunday 24th May.
    Tkts still available. 087-9270081

Advertisement