Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chiropodist/Hairdressers inD15

Options
  • 01-04-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

HI All

Anyone have any recommendations for a Hairdresser and a chiropodist (Not together obviously) in the Blanch/Coolmine/Clonsilla Area?

THanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

You could try Hair Today in Woodview Grove - 8214985

Also there is a chiropodist on Roselawn Road - somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Claire at Peter Marks in Blanch (the Superquinn one not the centre) is very good, she only works Thursday-Saturday though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MobileHairJess

Hi I'm a mobile hairdresser on the Northside. I can travel to your house if you'd be interested. <SNIP> if you want to get onto me.

Mod edit: please read the charter Mobilehair Jess!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

The Hairdressers in Mountview is very good and resonable priced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 DAnlee

Any one every try thr hair and beauty world in Blanch westend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Scribble1

Have attended this salon for several years in Castleknock Village. Jackie there is excellent - very professional - good guidance on colour and cut - will tell you if something won't suit-I like that.
    All the ladies there are lovely - really helpful and easy to approach - no attitudes - just a good business giving good style!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Scribble1, the default text is fine, there's no need to re-format your posts

Advertisement