Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens dance/ballet classes in sligo

Options
  • 01-04-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

First post, so "Hello!!":rolleyes:
    I have a little girl who is almost 4 and she loves to dance. I was wondering if anyone knows of dance classes in Sligo that will take a very enthusiastic 4 yr old. Preferably Ballet but any dance school would be great.:D

Thanks in advance.

S.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Theres the Melody Academy of Dance outside Ballysadare on the Strandhill road. They do ballet, tap, and jazz. I can pm you the details.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

soniag wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

First post, so "Hello!!":rolleyes:
    I have a little girl who is almost 4 and she loves to dance. I was wondering if anyone knows of dance classes in Sligo that will take a very enthusiastic 4 yr old. Preferably Ballet but any dance school would be great.:D

Thanks in advance.

S.

Well welcome to the boards!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I second that - welcome to our little, but friendly world. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vm

Hi

This is my first attempt at boards.ie. Did you have any luck with your Ballet class search in Sligo - I too have a 4 year old who is mad into ballet and dance.

V

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

vm wrote: »
    Hi

This is my first attempt at boards.ie. Did you have any luck with your Ballet class search in Sligo - I too have a 4 year old who is mad into ballet and dance.

V

Welcome!!!! always good to see new people!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 soniag

Hi VM,

Yes, we found the Melody School of Dance near Ballisodare, xxxx.
    She absolutely loves it. I brought her to the Cinderella Ballet in the Hawkswell recently and she informed me at the interval that "those girls could dance just like her, she just needed to learn a few more steps"!!!

I love her confidence at 4!!

S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

soniag,
    I just edited out the telephone number as it shouldn't be posted for security reasons.
    If people want the telephone number they can PM and you can send it that way:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vm

:)
    soniag wrote: »
    Hi VM,

Yes, we found the Melody School of Dance near Ballisodare, xxxx.
    She absolutely loves it. I brought her to the Cinderella Ballet in the Hawkswell recently and she informed me at the interval that "those girls could dance just like her, she just needed to learn a few more steps"!!!

I love her confidence at 4!!

S

Thanks a mill, yes I got their name from Sligo Co Co Arts dept, so I emailed Melody School for details.
    So hopfully we will be dancing soon !!!

VM

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrtayto

Hi,
    I'm just wondering how much do ballet classes cost? Also, does anyone have any info on Irish dance classes in Sligo town/county?
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement