Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muscley Manly Men

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Em, Arnie-style muslces? Probably not, it's a bit much for my personal taste. But I don't have a problem with guys who work out at the gym or whatever (it's good that they take care of themselves, no?:confused:). If it becomes an un-healthy obsession than I wouldn't like it, but you could say that for almost any interest/past-time.

The thing is, if he's muscley and hot, I'll find him attractive. If he's not hot and also muscley, then I won't. Fairly simple, really.

I love big arms as well . *swoon*. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭AnnieB82

WindSock wrote: »
    Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jean-Claude Van Damme, The Rock, Vin Diesel, etc. Do you find these types of guys attractive, or do you prefer the other type of men. you know... the non pumped up in the gym types? Personally I am turned off by giant sweaty muscles. I do like natural lean ones that a man has from doing a bit of work such as gardening though...:pac:

Arnold type bodies do absolutely nothing for me - far too much muscle. A little bit of muscle looks pretty good though and I tend not to like the skinny look. That said my fiancee is very very slim and does no excercise and I don't mind, I love him just the same, so I guess even if he was built like Arnie, it wouldn't change how I feel.

Advertisement