If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio RSW12 - Silver (1 only)

Options
  • 01-04-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Today's bargain basement buy is a Monitor Audio RSW12 in the most popular of finishes which is Silver. :rolleyes:

This is a one-off only deal for a top quality Sub at a mega price.

The first person who responds with "I want it" will get it delivered for £399.95.

Specs can be found here and you will notice that we sell this sub for £599.95 and it gets mega reviews.

Picture can be found here : http://www.mafocus.co.uk/data/RSW12silverlacquer3.pdf - 13MB download. Sorry (pc issues !)

This is brand new and boxed !

If you just want a quality sub and don't mind the finish then post quickly !

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 somedeed

Hi Dave is this available? If it is I want it!

Edit: Wait I just saw the date, I'm an idiot!! apolgies please ignore.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

somedeed wrote: »
    Hi Dave is this available? If it is I want it!

Edit: Wait I just saw the date, I'm an idiot!! apolgies please ignore.

Somedeed,

I have one RSW12 in Video silver which I would do at €499.99 - it has only recently gone on display - but as usual everyone wants to see the piano black one so we are going to swap it over for a piano black one - so if you want to snaffle a bargain and help me lose my shirt - you can grab that one at €499.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.