Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illegal KERS allegation to overshadow Malaysian Grand Prix?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Vectra has repeatedly stated he doesnt like the chap due to his attitude and behaviour. He has never said he is a crap driver or anything like that. I dont like the chap either but I know he is a quality driver. And Mclaren defo favoured Lewis in the 2007/2008 season anybody who thinks otherwise has their head in the clouds.

+1

Vectra, I don't think you meant "Dude, I wouldnt be bothered wasting my time to associate with a Supporter of a Liar and Cheater" as this means that you wouldnt be bothered supporting Suchmacher or Senna either as they have been guilty of similar things in their careers. People could throw this back at you at a later date so you might want to retract it.

I have made comments here on a thread I started after the last race last year about Lewis after I realised I didn't really mean ALL of it. I think most remember the thread !!

For the record, I am a Schmuacher fan, and totally dislike Lewis. The only driver I dislike more is Scott Speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,616 ✭✭✭✭vectra

thegoth wrote: »
    +1

Vectra, I don't think you meant "Dude, I wouldnt be bothered wasting my time to associate with a Supporter of a Liar and Cheater" as this means that you wouldnt be bothered supporting Suchmacher or Senna either as they have been guilty of similar things in their careers. People could throw this back at you at a later date so you might want to retract it.

I have made comments here on a thread I started after the last race last year about Lewis after I realised I didn't really mean ALL of it. I think most remember the thread !!

For the record, I am a Schmuacher fan, and totally dislike Lewis. The only driver I dislike more is Scott Speed

I get you.
    But dont Panic
    Other posts will inform you that I was never a great fan of Schumacher..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    Ron wouldn't even speak to Alonso for over half the season, Alonso who brought the tech from Renault that gave them the edge that year. Alonso also took a few races to get to grips with the tyres. Hamilton spent the summer in the simulator and was up to speed with the tyres as he had no expirence of the Michelin's

Bringing in tech from his previous team? Isn't that illegal, and cheating? Didn't "seeing tech from another team" cost McLaren 100 million (but not Renault who had the same info)?
    EvilMonkey wrote: »
    Alonso was told he would be favoured by Ron before he signed he was not thats why he threatened to turn them in to the FIA.
    The behaviour of a true champion, then, as opposed to a spoiled whining baby! :)

Newsflash: Arrogant bastards are winners in F1. Nice guys end up driving the Arrows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Bringing in tech from his previous team? Isn't that illegal, and cheating? Didn't "seeing tech from another team" cost McLaren 100 million (but not Renault who had the same info)?
    No, The difference is what he knows is in his head not a stolen blueprint of the car. He cant forget all he learnt or his experience in the Renault when he changes team.
    I'm sure he brought some McLaren ideas to Renault too. Alonso was involved heavily in the development of that car.

Drivers and engineers do this all the time when they change teams.

As for Renault they got the same verdict as McLaren first court case they had the info but didn't use it or something, Ferrari were able to prove McLaren used it in the second court case. I don't think they proved Renault used it. But your right they should have been punished and McLaren got off lightly with the fine and disqualification from constructors championship.

And it didn't cost 100 mill that was only the case if they had enough points to win the constructors championship they only had enough to finish second. The fine was linked to where they would have finished in the constructors championship if they were not disqualified. And as well as that last year the FIA let them away without paying what ever was left off the fine(i cant remember ho much) but they ended up paying allot less than 100 million.

Arrows was one of my favourite teams! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

vectra wrote: »
    I get you.
    But dont Panic
    Other posts will inform you that I was never a great fan of Schumacher..

You a fan of Senna ?

thegoth wrote: »
    You a fan of Senna ?

The boat would be out on that one
    BUT
    I certainly would have liked to see him racing in the complete Schumacher era.
    I think History would have been re-written

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

vectra wrote: »
    BUT
    I certainly would have liked to see him racing in the complete Schumacher era.
    I think History would have been re-written

What do you mean the boat would be out? What are you waiting for, a few more races from him? Surely you know what he was like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Are the jury on the boat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

FrostyJack wrote: »

lol

• Advertisement

FrostyJack wrote: »

They are actually
    :D

Advertisement