Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glock 18c problem

Options
  • 01-04-2009 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

ok i bought a new glock 18c at christmas used it a couple of times and the last time i used it every time i took a shot it knocked its self back on to safe:confused:

anyboby here ever had that problem or seem it before and if so how do i fix it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

ok i bought a new glock 18c at christmas used it a couple of times and the last time i used it every time i took a shot it knocked its self back on to safe:confused:

anyboby here ever had that problem or seem it before and if so how do i fix it??

I had that problem with my KWA 23F ( along with quite a few other selector problems :D ). If you look carefully, there is a tiny allen screw beside the back site. You should have got an equally tiny allen key with the gun. I found tightening this screw kept it in place better. Tightening this every so often will make sure it never happens.

Hope this helps!
    MiniAirsofter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

I had that problem with my KWA 23F ( along with quite a few other selector problems :D ). If you look carefully, there is a tiny allen screw beside the back site. You should have got an equally tiny allen key with the gun. I found tightening this screw kept it in place better. Tightening this every so often will make sure it never happens.

Hope this helps!
    MiniAirsofter

thanks, but iv tried this already and still no joy....

thanks, but iv tried this already and still no joy....

That's surprising:eek:. I've heard of a few cases with selector problems and this has nearly always fixed them. Another thing you could try is if you take off the slide, or even just lock it back, there is a small screw at the back. Tightening this can sometimes help. Another idea is just dismantle the part of the slide where the selector is and just tighten everything. That could possibly fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

That's surprising:eek:. I've heard of a few cases with selector problems and this has nearly always fixed them. Another thing you could try is if you take off the slide, or even just lock it back, there is a small screw at the back. Tightening this can sometimes help. Another idea is just dismantle the part of the slide where the selector is and just tighten everything. That could possibly fix it.

never tried the screw underneath il try it later.

thanks

No problem.:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement