Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

3 Seater Van

Options
  • 01-04-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Are there any van experts out there who can help me? I have a mate who is looking for a small to medium sized van that can seat 3 people in the front. The only one I can find to fit his requirement is the Peugeot Expert, am I right in this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. The only thing is I think the likes of a Hiace may be too big for him. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The new Berlingo (and whatever the Peugeot equivalent is called) also has three seats

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Transits can take 3 in the front. Driver and then 2 passengers on a bench seat. Its a bit 'cosy' but gets the job done.

The 85 t260 model is a short wheel base model, and isn't too big at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭daithip

Sorry but I'm a bit dumb about them, but is that the Connect or the low roof box van?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

daithip wrote: »
    Sorry but I'm a bit dumb about them, but is that the Connect or the low roof box van?

that's the proper transit, the Connect is the same as a Ford Fusion so only has 2 seats in the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

AFAIK at this stage all the medium sized vans have 3 seats, the Transit, Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar and the Expert/Dispatch/Scudo do anyway. Off hand , in the small van catagory the Partner/Berlingo do anyway, not sure what else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭daithip

Thanks guys will give him the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Fiat also do a 3 seater "Escudo" van that looks identical to the Peugeot Expert but I bellieve it has a different engine & gearbox. It also has extra gadgets like central locking, etc but sells a lot cheaper because its a Fiat. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

How much does he want to spend?

Advertisement