Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi the way

Options
  • 01-04-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there, not sure if this is going to read well but I really need a sounding wall at the moment and I have no friends I can talk to. I had my first experience with a woman last night and it was fantastic. I loved it so much that I can't wait to do it again. It has being brewing for about 4-5 yrs now but I never had the courage to do anything about it before. My husband does not know and I am aware that I have just been unfaithful. Before you all jump on the bandwagon and change this thread into a lecture please try to understand where i am coming from. I have felt the need to experience this for so long that I could not wait any longer. (all selfish reasons i know) I do not regrete it at all but this is now my delima. I am just having mid life crisis or because I liked it so much am I bi? I regret not knowing this about myself before now. My marriage is a good strong solid oneand we have an amazing sex life so I was not on a quest to find sex because I am not getting any. I am getting lots. Should I just keep this as a secret and never do it again? I am now feeling condussed. I hope this does not come across as shallow and jumbled.

Advertisement