Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eh? British police beat on crowds

Options
  • 01-04-2009 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

If anyone was watching sky news there, scotland yard police just began beating the ****e into people at at the G20 protest in London because they wanted to gain ground. Many of the people they were hitting were just taking pictures and were beaten even if they were on the ground.

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I thought the Police were very restrained as it looked quite a few people turned up to cause trouble.:cool:
    Peaceful protest it sure wasn't.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They should be glad they are not in Paris, they'd be in bits by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It could be worse, imagine if the cops thought they were Brazilians, in a subway, they'd be fncked altogether.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'd beat those protesters given the chance too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Leprachaun wrote: »
    If anyone was watching sky news there, scotland yard police just began beating the ****e into people at at the G20 protest in London because they wanted to gain ground. Many of the people they were hitting were just taking pictures and were beaten even if they were on the ground.

:pac:

I think the reason was that they were smashing up the outside of a bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Better than beating off the crowd, amrite?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

That would be one of my 'dream jobs for a day', going in there in full riot gear cracking some leftie, beardie, crusty skulls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Better than beating off the crowd, amrite?

Would be a bit worried it that happened yeah. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

They're not beating them hard enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They should make it their business to track down every one of them that so much as looked at the RBS and give them a sound beating. Then lock them up for a while, in a prison full of gay rapists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    That would be one of my 'dream jobs for a day', going in there in full riot gear cracking some leftie, beardie, crusty skulls!

If i had the choice of €1,000,000 or beating the fcuk out of one of these, i'd be like "where's the baton".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

ronnie3585 wrote: »

"A stint in the army would do them the world of good!!!!!"

"that would be an ecuminical matter!"

"oh of course father!"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

they should go get jobs dirty hippies, the police should have the right to do a lot more than beat those anti-capitolistic waster b*stards , how dare they use their filtyh poor hands to touch a bank

*lights cigar with a 50 euro note*

murder the lot of them i say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

What could be more fun that cracking some hippy skulls?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

raping camels

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Smoking their funky herb..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Water cannon might shift the dirt off them a bit too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The British police have been dealing with **** all day, they have shown remarkable restraint. They been battered on and received abuse for at least 10 hours but when they retaliate it's like 'The police are cruel bastards!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

The average joe works hard and pays their taxes so that these fukkers can maintain their deluded lifestyles. And they think they can condemn us!!?

They dont like capitalism? Stupid hippies. They're probably in receipt of some sort of benefits and all! Also, they're protesting against the very system of society that allows them free speech etc. I hate them so much.

Wouldnt you love to round up a bunch and land them in either North Korea or Sub Saharan Africa, see how much they hate our society then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Wouldnt you love to round up a bunch and land them in either North Korea or Sub Saharan Africa, see how much they hate our society then.

Yes,see how warmly the people they percieve as "allies" in "thier" "struggle" would greet them.
    Dirty,useless bags of filth.

• Advertisement

raping camels

Ain't really rape if the camel doesn't say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Also, they're protesting against the very system of society that allows them free speech etc. I hate them so much.
    I wonder could you say the same about the Iraq war protestors or the Isreal/Gaza ones.

In fact, by your logic the state could do anything as long as the illusion of free speech was maintained.

ETA: **** Capitilist pigs
    *Dons hippie hat and doob.

One of the protestors died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just saw that - collapsed. Cue review, inquiry, inquest, questons in the house, indymedia uproar.

mike65 wrote: »
    indymedia uproar.

Oh noes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Toshlad

Might I draw your attention to the riots in Dublin a few years ago where the Gardai took off their numbers on their uniforms and then proceeded to beat the living daylights out of anyone in reach.

At least the British Police are trained to take care of these idiots.

Gardai should be sent over to the UK for some decent training in how to handle things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Just back from london this evening. Spent a great day dressed up as a british cop, knocking seven kinds of shíte out of those hippy tossers. Arms are sore though - fairly takes it out of you beating up crusties.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Toshlad wrote: »
    Might I draw your attention to the riots in Dublin a few years ago where the Gardai took off their numbers on their uniforms and then proceeded to beat the living daylights out of anyone in reach.

At least the British Police are trained to take care of these idiots.

Gardai should be sent over to the UK for some decent training in how to handle things.

I think the British should learn the Irish approach.

Stekelly wrote: »
    I think the British should learn the Irish approach.

Well I don't think the british police let the fact that they had their numbers on bother them. They busted skulls like there was no tommorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

I think the truncheon is the only language your 21st century hippy understands. You've got to be prepared to meet their hippyness with stringent violence. If he pulls a flower? You pull a truncheon. If he pulls a truncheon (made from hemp)? You pull a chainsaw. Etc.

Advertisement