Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home wanted

Options
  • 01-04-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Fellow Sligonian boardsies

I have a 3 (ish) year old boxer named Ali (get it?). She is brown, with a little white on her socks and has a black face.

I don't particularly like the idea of letting her go, but I feel that i must do it because we do not have the time to commit to her, and its not fair to her.

Some background:

I am looking for a new home for her, as our house is getting too busy now with my little girl now crawling (its only an ickle house) and as a result we no longer have the time to commit to walking her and so forth. She has been microchipped and is in perfect health. She has had no pups as of yet

She is extremely friendly, and can be quite active. She loves playing fetch and messing with her toys. She barks when people come to the door to warn you someone is there, and in the evenings she will lie in front of the fire quite content in herself (although she has been known to snore :D)

The reason I am posting here is because I want to make sure she goes to a good home. I have come to know some of the people on this forum and as a result I would be happier if someone here was to take her rather than someon I didn't know. It is paramount to me that she would go to a good home

If anyone is interested in giving her a good home, please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Must be heartbreaking Big Mac.

Best of Luck finding a new home for her.

Advertisement